-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, December 10, 2010

Thinking Out of the Box - Book ATCs - Geisha Themed

A fun take on ATCs is to create a book out of multiple cards.  The Asian inspired ATC book below is titled “Rivers and Mountains” and is made from playing cards.  Each card is attached to another card with jump rings.  When creating the book I first laid out the cards side by side and taped them down with low-tac blue painters tape to keep them in place.  I then collaged, stamped, embossed, and added rub-ons and dimensional embellishments. Next I punch the holes in each card and attached them with jump rings.  Lastly, I decorated the front and added a ribbon to tie the book together when closed.  The book folds like an accordion to close.  This is just one of several ways you can create a book.  To give you lots of ideas I will be posting other types of ATC books throughout the month.



4 comments:

Robin said...

This is a beautiful Asian book! Love how you created it in an accordian fashion.

Hugs,
Robin

Sarah said...

This is just gorgeous. I love the ribbon and coin treatment as well as the whole book in general.

Sue Young said...

Laura,this is stunning!!!!!!!Don't you ever sleep.girl???!!!LOL

Kris Dickinson said...

Absolutely brilliant!