-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vintage Victorian Scrap - First Set

Here are some vintage Victorian scrap images for you to use in your art.  To download an image, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.


12 comments:

Terri said...

Just lovely thanks!

Lululiz said...

Thank you for sharing these, they are great.

Daniele said...

thanks for sahring these lovely images,I'm totally in awe of your art nouveau piece of art....amazing
hugs

Martina said...

These are fantastic, Laura! Thank you so much!

Mary Ann Tate said...

Thank you for these images. I have been looking for something just like these.

Elaine A said...

These are so sweet Laura. Thank you so much for sharing them with us. Enjoy your weekend.

Elaine Allen

Terri Kahrs said...

Gorgeous! Thank you for your generosity! Hugs, Terri

Barb said...

I love your beautiful images and thanks for sharing!

Wendy Aspinall said...

Thank you laura and I'm looking forwards to your 1st showcase.. Hugs wendy

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Thank you for sharing those lovely images, Laura!
Hugs,
Julia

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Laura! Very beautiful images!!

Unknown said...

Oh thank goodness you have these beautiful images and that we can print them free too, I have been looking everywhere for images like this. Just fantastic....Thank you so very much
god bless