-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blue Marie

I created this card for a swap in the Marie Antoinette Mail Art group.  Her sleaves are jewelry drops accented with blue Swarovski crystals.  The base of her body is a dress form on top of an urn.  I used ribbon for her skirt.  Her headdress is faux pearls and a porcelain rose.

10 comments:

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

LOVERLY!

Anonymous said...

Love this card! you are so creative..I checkin every day to see whats new and get inspired!

SusanLotus said...

Oh lala! A very different and very lovely Marie Antoinette ATC!
Have a great creative week!
Hugs!

Joanne said...

Goodness me. Where on earth did your imagination for this one come from? Incredible.
Hugs Joanne xx

Dorthe said...

She is soo beautiful, I love her skirt,and how she beautifully rests on the urn.
xo,Dorthe

Sheila A. said...

I agree with Joanne! Wonderful imagination to put your Marie together. She's really lovely.

Elaine A said...

This is beautiful Laura. I love the way her headdress sits jauntily on her head - gorgeous!

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful!

Mary Ann Tate said...

I'm doing a Marie paper doll swap with a friend...I needed some inspiration:) I'm using the same image for her torso and building from there.

Electra said...

I just can't get over the waonderful way you use different elements. I would never in a million years think of the things you do!