-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Marie Antoinette Valentine Domino Book

I stamped both dominos with black StazOn ink.  To the front I added a white resin frame.  Next, I glued on a bunch of flowers and heart stickpins.  I covered the stems with a heart button (with the shank removed).
The sides of the domino are coated with a mixture of pink mica flakes, gold flakes, pink microbeads and red glitter. 
I coated the sides of the dominos with Glossy Accents and then pressed the sides into the mixture.
INSIDE
BACKSIDE - Hearts with romantic French expressions.

23 comments:

The Sparkly Fairy said...

All I can say is WOW!

Sandy said...

Oh Laura this is really pretty.
Fantastic domino book. Love them.

Theresa said...

I think you made this one just for me!! It is LOVELY!!!! My favorite by far!!!

maj. said...

Brilliant!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Me too, Laura, wow and brilliant!
Addie

Janet Ghio said...

What a scrumptious little book!!

Art From The heart said...

So very beautiful,love all the detail.
Hugs, Amy Jo

Annette said...

Just beautiful can't wait to try this one. Thanks you are a gem.
xox Annette

Primitive Seasons said...

Just amazing!



Mary

fairyrocks said...

They just keep getting better and better, I didn't think that was possible, Amazing truly.
keep smiling and creating

The Decophile said...

This is just astonishingly pretty!

Dorthe said...

What a pretty and wonderful little journal. I love the images you have used -they are so real Valentine.
Hugs,Dorthe

Alli Marsay Pattern Design said...

beautiful!

bobbie said...

Spectacularly beautiful!!!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

WOW! Just leaves me speachless it is so beautiful

trisha too said...

Really gorgeous, Laura!

:)

ann said...

Speechless !!!!

Cheryl said...

I have said this before and I am saying it again - I love, love, love them and I am so in awe of your work!
Hugs
Cxxc

maska said...

Beautiful book.
Thanks for the tutorial.
:)

Ginger said...

I want to try one of these so bad, but I know it won't be as beautiful as yours. ughh should I????

Elaine A said...

Laura -

This is just gorgeous! I really love how it turned out. You just amaze me with your creativity.

Elaine Allen

SusanLotus said...

This is so lovely! I love it! And the choice of colours is perfect for this little book of love!
Hugs!
Susan

Electra said...

Beautiful!