-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, June 4, 2012

Song of the Sea Altered Postcard

This is the third in a series of five postcards I’m making for the Alpha Stamps “Wish You Were Here” postcard swap.  The overall dimensions of the postcard are 4 ¼” x 5 ½”.  The image of the woman is from the Alpha Stamps Seashore collage sheet.  In addition to decorating the postcards we were also supposed to come up with fun addresses that fit the artwork.


16 comments:

Redanne said...

Laura, your postcard is beautiful and I love the address.

Gems-By-Julz said...

Beautiful work as always Laura. Magical and the attention to detail perfection and I love the address too very clever hon. Cheers Julz xox

theresa martin said...

Beautiful work Laura.

Martina said...

This card is awesome! Gorgeous work Laura!

maska said...

Beautiful postcard.
:)

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is dreamy and beautiful i love it.
susan s.

ann said...

So beautiful and creative, I love mermaids and the ocean xx

Holly M said...

What a lovely lady of the sea. Your artwork is so much fun to look at!

Createology said...

I adore your postcard and the unique address makes it complete. Fabulous fun...

SusanLotus said...

Very beautiful!

Jennifer said...

these are just so dreamy!!

chrissie said...

Beautiful work and a fun address.

xxxx

Lululiz said...

You never ever disappoint, this one is as gorgeous as everything else you make. And you found the perfect postage stamp to go with your very fitting address.

Terri Daugherty said...

Your postcard is beautiful! Makes me wish I was at the beach and NOT at work today!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

love the magical type art..it is wonderful magical and beautiful.
hugs,
susan s.

postcard template said...

All these card very beautiful and a great fun of art. Make me wish I was at the beach and not at work today. I like your working style and thankful to you for create a nice blog.