-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Flappers

I recently participated in a flapper themed swap.  Below are the fabulous ATCs I received.
ATC by Gina Peake
ATC by Connie Koutsourelis
ATC by April Dudko
ATC by Lynn Stevens

10 comments:

bobbie said...

Very nicely done!! Lucky you ~

Ann said...

they are beautiful!!!

Jess said...

Beautiful!

Lotusblommans vardag said...

Absolutely gorgeous ATC´s! I love them all.

Hugs!

Createology said...

We all have some Flapper in us. These ATCs are wonderful. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

This N That said...

I love collages...

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

oh I love flappers the music the time period just love the acts
hugs
susan s

Unknown said...

These are so gorgeous! I love them all.

chrissie said...

All amazing what great swaps to receive

Love Chrissie xx

Martina said...

Gorgeous ATC`s, dear Laura! Love them all.