-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, May 3, 2013

Time Machine Graphic

I had a request for the graphic I used on the top of the Time Machine ATC Armoire.  The graphic is below for your personal use.  


On the subject of requests or questions: Anytime I get a question or a request via a comment or via email I do my best to respond and answer.  If you don’t get a response from me it is probably because you posted a comment with a question and your email address is not setup in Blogger so I have no way to respond to you.  The best thing to do if you don’t want to setup yout email in Blogger, is to click the Email Me graphic that is in the right hand column of the blog and send me an email with your question or request, and I will definitely be able to get back to you.

4 comments:

Julie Loeschke said...

Thank you SO much for this.Now it's full steam (punk) ahead!Sorry for the pun.:)

Holly M said...

Thank you for the Time Machine graphic. Very much appreciated.

Electra said...

Thank you for your generosity, Laura!!

CreativSpirit said...

Thank you Laura, great image.