-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Arabian Nights ATC Shrine

This is the last of the Arabian Nights pieces.  The base of the shrine is made from an ATC Hutch Shrine Kit. 
 
The image of the woman and one of the lanterns are from my Rock the Kasbah Collage Sheet.  The other lanterns are from my Midnight at the Oasis Collage Sheet.  The lanterns are not really hanging but attached to the back of the shrine using a few layers of double-stick tape.  The wires attached to the lanterns extend high enough behind the onion dome top that you can’t see that they are not connected to anything.

Image Sets Used in This Piece:
Midnight at the Oasis Collage Sheet

5 comments:

Sophie said...

Wow! Das ist wunderschön...

Sophie xx

Tera Callihan said...

cool project

ann @ studiohyde said...

Very good :)

peggy gatto said...

what a treasure!!!
Beautifully made!

Dianne said...

Gorgeous absolutely stunning work, thanks for sharing all of your creativity with us..