-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NEW 3D Tent Collage Sheets & Digital Image Set - Plus a Video Tutorial

Step right up to check out my new 3D Tent Collage Sheets and Digital Image Set available on Etsy (see links below).  On offer are Halloween, circus, gypsy and carnival tents.  These tents work great for your art project or decorations for a party.  For those of you building a Halloween Carnival, imagine adding a few tents to your carnival display.
COLLAGE SHEETS
One collage sheet features a Circus Tent.  Click on the image below to purchase the sheet.

Printing the sheet twice gives you all of the pieces needed to construct the tent.
The other collage sheet features a Halloween Tent.  Click on the image below to purchase the sheet.
Printing the sheet twice gives you all of the pieces needed to construct the tent.
Digital image sets are a great option in that they allow you to easily resize individual images.  You can also print only the images you need.  The image set includes:
  • All of the images on the Circus sheet plus a larger version of the circus tent
  • All of the images on the Halloween sheet plus a larger version f the Halloween tent
  • A large gypsy tent (pictured below)
  • A large Carnival tent (you’ll see this one in the video tutorial)
Click on the image below to purchase the image set.


 GYPSY TENT
TENT TUTORIAL
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to assemble the 3D paper tents and give you all kinds of ideas on how to use the pieces.  I’ll show you how to create a different opening for the tents, ideas on how to use just the tops of the tents and how to use the tent pieces as a pattern to create tents with other designs.

14 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

These are amazing! I would love to make something like this! Thanks for sharing so much of your techniques! Big hugs!

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Laura, what goes on in your head...and your hands. Do you sleep?! I say this to everytime...the most fantastic design yet.

Vic's Creations! said...

Very Excellent. Just what I needed! My spooky carnival needs some tents! Thanks for the crazy cool construction projects!

johala said...

You are the best!!!!!
Hugs and kisses

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

Speechless as usual. These are absolutely adorable!! Thank you so much for what you do and how much you share with everyone.

Take care
Diane

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW AMAZING! Do you sleep is a great question from Seahouse Ranch Girl. With all the ideas you think up you couldn't possibly sleep much. WOW Your work is amazing.

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW AMAZING! Do you sleep is a great question from Seahouse Ranch Girl. With all the ideas you think up you couldn't possibly sleep much. WOW Your work is amazing.

Tarnished Rose said...

You just continue to amaze!

Marilyn

Karen Mallory said...

That is neat! I may just have to squeeze a tent into my carnival next year. Maybe I could just make pieces and trade them out! Now where to store all this! LOL
hugs Karen

Marfi-topia said...

omg!
you are just incredible!i love the gypsy tent.

Hester said...

you are always amazing!

WoeNelly said...

What do you use for bases? Is it foam core?

Martina said...

No, I have not forgotten you and your wonderful works of art, dear Laura. I had a few problems with the heating installation of my house. Great new works you've done in the meantime. I am (as always) very impressed! I hope that I once again have more time to visit my favorite blogs. Have a nice Sunday, my friend!

Maureen said...

Wow Laura, you never fail to amaze... another great project and incredible images!