The inspiration for this triptych were the lovely ladies dressed for winter, which you will find on my new Pretty in Red collage sheet described further down in the post. The red is a nod to Valentine's.
To complement the color scheme of their coats, I’ve used silver, grey, red and white, papers and embellishments.
In addition to the winter ladies, the new collage sheet also contains coordinating flowers and leaves which I have used as embellishments.Just as with the previous Winter Park project, I added lots of icy sparkle using Twinklets Diamond Dust.
This collage sheet contains 8 large versions of lovely ladies dress for winter, two smaller sized ladies, three winter cameos and a variety of complementary red flowers and leaves
The base of this piece is made from a three panel die-cut chipboard triptych; for each panel there is a solid back and a front frame.
I started by painting all of the panel pieces white. On the back piece I attached paper from the Winter Wishes 6x6 Paper Pad. In the center of each panel I attached one of the lovely ladies from my Pretty in Red Collage Sheet.
The embellishments on each of the side panels are the same. I started by attaching a silver snowflake garland (using E6000) from my stash.
Next, I used flower and leaf images from the Pretty in Red collage sheet backing them with lightweight cardstock for support. To give the flowers and leaves more interest, I used black microbeads in the center of the flower and Twinklets Diamond Dust on the leaf (attached with Glossy Accents).
TIP: To create more dimension, fold the petals of the paper flower forward.
At the top I added a mini cardinal and a silver snowflake charm with a flat back pearl.
On all of the panels I used thin silver snowflakes to dress up the area around the ladies.
For the center panel, I covered red leaves from the collage sheet with Diamond Dust and made a centerpiece using a giant silver snowflake covered with Diamond Dust. I then attached flat backed pearls to a snowflake sequin from my stash. I layered the sequin on top of the giant snowflake.
I inserted white foam stamen in between the red leaves.
I used E6000 to glue the three panels together.
I covered the backs of each of the pieces with Double Dot Chevron scrapbook paper.
DETAILED SUPPLY LIST